Our Tiny Studio & Office is made to truly get things done while enjoying life and practicing Yoga during your stay in Berlin. Enough room to sit, move, ponder and watch the sunsets (Yes, three big windows & daily sunsets) over Berlin. Whether you are a freelancer, coder, writer, biohacker, scientist, yogi, marketer, entrepreneur, etc. Everyone is welcome to work in a bright and calm space.
Work in a historic building.
The area around the office is plays an important part in the history of Germany and Europe. The entire area used to be a restrictive zone for the STASI (East German Secret Service). The building is now an office building for artists, entrepreneurs, freelancers and startups from all around the world. It was built by the STASI as an innovation center for surveillance technology.
● 2 chairs, 2 floor seats
● 1 x foldable table with space for two people
● Laptop-friendly Podium with space for 4 - 6 people
● trash & cleaning service (if needed with shredding)
● organic coffee and tea
● organic milk & oat milk (for vegans)
● 2 x Yoga mats
● Candles & Incense to create a warm atmosphere
Get in touch
Company: M&D Marina Negele